free website stats program Bolt on, no-hole kickstand extension | Harley Davidson Forums

Bolt on, no-hole kickstand extension

kzoo

Banned
Looking for and cannot find a source for a kickstand extension for an 04 Heritage. All I see is the type that requires a hole drilled in the jiffy stand. Seems like someone should have a similar item with a set screw or something.

Anyone??

I put a jiffy stand off a Deluxe on my Heritage. The spike is longer and much easier to find.

Extension to make it easier to reach. I am inseam challenged!!!

Ah, I understand. The S/O has I.D.D. (Inseam Deficit Disorder). We modded the Jiffy Stand on her Fat Boy. However, it did involve drilling a hole. It appears to be working out well. If you change your mind about drilling a hole, I would be happy to post pictures.

I am actually thinking of getting a piece of stainless and bending it to fit, then temporarily fastening it with hose clamps until I get a good position, then figuring something else out. Tired of sitting on the tank to get the Jiffy Stand up!

I'd like to see what you come up with... I just might use it for her Fat Boy. Please post pictures when you have it done. Good Luck!!!

Back