free website stats program Blue tooth | Harley Davidson Forums

Blue tooth

GDStar

I have a 2010 Ultra What is the trick to having my phone work with radio communications? OR is it possible? Like Blue Tooth -- my phone is a Black Berry

Talking on the phone while operating a cage is a bad idea. Talking on the phone while operating a motorcycle has to qualify as a really bad idea......Just sayin

Bodeen

There is an add-on module to the HK radio that allows it to work with a Blue Tooth phone. But as previous posters stated, talking on a phone while trying to navigate traffic is not a very good idea.

One of the reasons i ride my bike is to escape from the world phone is switched off

Brian

Thanks to all who replied ALL make very valid points and sugestions for this I thank you --- just one question that I have for some replys --- what is the difference between CB radios on a bike--- and a voice activated phone communications---NOT trying to start an argument --- I am NEW to this site I HOPE I did not upset anyone :hii

I'm fairly new to this site also, but member on many camero sites. the sites are to be used to get diff opinions on everything imaginabe, but as always, opinions are like (EDIT) , every one has one. And its up to the opening poster to pick out what is given

Please read this...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Back