free website stats program Blowers for Bikes | Harley Davidson Forums

Blowers for Bikes

dogdad

Are the "heated blowers" such as the "Blaster" really work that well to spend the $229 to $375 or so? I know Glider has said good things about them,,,any body else use these? I have used the yard blower already and really don't like using it on my bike.

I have an Air shammy that is working very well for me and is just a tad over $100. It has a 15' power cord and a 10' hose. Also has a plastic body so you should not get electrocuted if it gets wet.

IMO, you can't beat them, HOT filtered air after a minute or so dries everything up nicely with no spots.
Some use leaf blowers but they blast all sorts of things through the nozzle. The Air force blaster that I have is about as good as it gets IMO.

Motorcycle Blow Dryer - Harley Davidson Community

$189 CCCC - Vacuum Cleaner/Blower
Just called the calcarcover company and that $189 unit is a vacuum and blower. The Metro Blaster is $229,,think I'll go for that one,don't want it to vacuum,,,,,going to call around to compare price. The reason I'm buying one is because of the water spots I had last time from washing,,,,and it's another Christmas gift from me to me:reyes

Just called the calcarcover company and that $189 unit is a vacuum and blower. The Metro Blaster is $229,,think I'll go for that one,don't want it to vacuum,,,,,going to call around to compare price. The reason I'm buying one is because of the water spots I had last time from washing,,,,and it's another Christmas gift from me to me:reyes

Don't be fooled the vac/blower is a better unit. The blower you only get the housing with one end on it and an open filter in the other end with a larger diameter hose than the vac only unit. The vac has one end that comes off making it the same as the blower. As long as it is the 4 HP model get the vac/blower unit for the $189 if it is the metro unit. That's the one I have.
The vac/blower end comes off to remove the dust bag and the bag and the end doesn't get used if it is used as a blower only.

899.jpg
Vac/blower

yhst-59860105761128_2029_76290976
Blower

Last edited:
Back