free website stats program black SB with 2 different schemes | Harley Davidson Forums

black SB with 2 different schemes

Hobbit

bought it black , and then proceeded to tear it apart and get it painted :D
1st scheme lasted 6 months before i crushed the tank with a 50mph into the rear of a car you emergency stopped !!!!!! so it then got repainted :D

Attachments

• IMG_1604.jpg
    IMG_1604.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_2142.jpg
    IMG_2142.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 79
  • 2014-01-10 13.46.30.jpg
    2014-01-10 13.46.30.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 77
I like the black with the white teardrop on the tank but perhaps the panniers are a wee bit too white

Brian

I watched the evolution of this bike elsewhere Rob. And your purchase of a metric while you waited for things to get sorted. Glad all has worked out my friend:)

still got the metric as well Steve thats currently waiting for me to finish bleeding the anti dive and brakes and checking it over then its being passed on to my brother who is riding round on a 125 which is funny as at 6-6 he dwarfs it LOL

this is the look I'm going for and the tear drop is as the triangle panel didn't look right on the smaller tank, so the bags need to be white :D, in the flesh they are actually 1966 BMC old english white (more ivory/cream)

Attachments

• 1460988_1397947993796745_1224331830_n.jpg
    1460988_1397947993796745_1224331830_n.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 43
I now understand the look you are going for I wonder how a white pinstripe on the front mudguard similar to the black one on the panniers would look

Brian

That would tie it all in together I think
However I am not always the best at colour choices :(

Brian

still got the metric as well Steve thats currently waiting for me to finish bleeding the anti dive and brakes and checking it over then its being passed on to my brother who is riding round on a 125 which is funny as at 6-6 he dwarfs it LOL

this is the look I'm going for and the tear drop is as the triangle panel didn't look right on the smaller tank, so the bags need to be white :D, in the flesh they are actually 1966 BMC old english white (more ivory/cream)

I like the older FLH look here:s

From the picts of your First post.....

I JUST Wondered What would the 3rd pict... (my favorite of the three) would look like IF the hard bag totally resembled the Tank...
Making the Top of the bag same as the tank top color and the teardrop placed to fit on the bag (?) Less white would suite me. Nice, anyway you do it.:s

Who's that tattooed Bloke sit'n in your photo of your bike?

signed....BUBBIE

Back