free website stats program Billet Oil Cooler | Harley Davidson Forums

Billet Oil Cooler

schmitty

I'm researching oil coolers for my new FLHTCU, and I'm wondering if anyone recommends the S600 from BilletCool? Seems very simple in design, and very little to go wrong. How would it compare to the Jagg? Thanks in advance.

Sorry, I can't post links until I have five posts. You can Google it (BilletCool). Sorry for the inconvenience.

I like my HD cooler. Install was pretty easy but the torque value for the inner bolt was low (for me). I had to overtorque the bolt to stop the leaks but it hasn't leaked a drop since.

I'm researching oil coolers for my new FLHTCU, and I'm wondering if anyone recommends the S600 from BilletCool? Seems very simple in design, and very little to go wrong. How would it compare to the Jagg? Thanks in advance.

BilletCool looks to be too small surface area to provide much cooling. :noStick with the HD cooler...

HD already has one that fits your new HD with built in thermostat to prevent overcooling and made to fit your machine to a tee! They are also slightly better priced than the Jagg and were at one time made by them for HD. :33:

If you go with the HD (which I did and recommend too) cooler make sure you have an 7/16" hex socket so you can torque down the adapter. I had to do a lot of searching locally to find one. Easy to find online though. 3/8 and 1/2 are common.

Back