free website stats program Biker Rogue | Harley Davidson Forums

Biker Rogue

I am back. Some how with all that has been going on I have not been on in some time.
I recently registered as a new member. Some of you may know me as Biker Rogue and others as Rogue who has been a photojournalist at Easyriders, Bikernet.com and other media sources for a long time.
I have been doing Tech Articles in numerous media sources and am looking forward to sharing them with those who are interested.

Welcome back! Reading Easyriders 35 years ago in college is how I got interested in Harley's in the first place. I'm sure many of us will appreciate your help and experience.

Welcome to The Forum
Been reading Easyriders since its inception:s

I am still trying to figure out how to post my photo and as soon as I am allowed to I will post some links to Tech Articles I have done.
I have had good response to them.

I am still trying to figure out how to post my photo and as soon as I am allowed to I will post some links to Tech Articles I have done.
I have had good response to them.

In the reply box or starting a new thread, you will see a paper clip at top margin. Click on paper clip and add you attachment(s) there. You can then browse your computer or add a url link and it will add to post when window is closed but button on bottom of box. Keep in mind that the article and associated pictures need to coincide the rules of the forum or the Mods monitoring site will pull reply or thread. It is also asked that technical threads be put in the proper self help area of forum. Thanks for your help and assistance.

Harley Davidson Forums

Back