free website stats program BIKER BASH BURN OUT how to burn out a clutch | Harley Davidson Forums

BIKER BASH BURN OUT how to burn out a clutch

WOW.... Yes burnouts are cool but with all the help and no results these burnouts were pathetic. The only good burnouts are moving burnouts. They should have just parks bikes against a curb and splashed some vegatable oil under the rear tires to spin..... Now where my Kid's minibike. I show you how its done...:laugh:laugh

While I like a burnout and/or wheelie as much as the next guy, I have to say that I have never understood why anyone would secure their front wheel, then tach it up, dump the clutch and burn the rear tire off.....I guess I'm just getting old....

While I like a burnout and/or wheelie as much as the next guy, I have to say that I have never understood why anyone would secure their front wheel, then tach it up, dump the clutch and burn the rear tire off.....
Or hold the front brake.

I guess I'm just getting old....

To become old and wise you must first be young and foolish....:laugh

while i like a burnout and/or wheelie as much as the next guy, i have to say that i have never understood why anyone would secure their front wheel, then tach it up, dump the clutch and burn the rear tire off.....i guess i'm just getting old....

+1 :(

I must be getting old too. I really dislike watching some doink abusing a motorcycle.
Hey, wait a minute. I am old. Hmmm. Well I still don't like it.

Back