free website stats program bike to bike communication | Harley Davidson Forums

bike to bike communication

rsbourff

I am looking for a way to be able to communicate with friends while riding, at a reasonable price. I found a intercom system from Midland called, Bluetooth intercom. amount is 200.00 for a pair. it also will work with my phone and mp3 payer. Just wondering if any members ever heard of them or had tried them. Thanks

And the range and clarity of an FRS radio is much better. But if listening to your iPod or talking on the cellphone is an option you want, $200 isn't a bad price. Bike-to-bike comms (range limitations) is asking a lot of Bluetooth. Ok for rider-to-passenger comms though.

They are saying that the range is only about 1/8 mile. My friend and his wife rides together and sound like just the thing for them. Also can pair up a gps with it, and a cb can be wired in to it. thought the price was kinda cheap, and was hoping someone may had one or tried one. Thanks for the information.

I got the Sena smh10 set - the range is up 3/4 mile & will work for pass & rider .only down side is the Wifes set picks up to much wind in her mic so i shut mine off & she has to use voice prompt or tap her helmet for me to turn mine on - it also pairs with up to 4 head sets.

Back