free website stats program Bike Insurance | Harley Davidson Forums

Bike Insurance

cool2see

Is there a company that stands out above the rest with better benefits? Or are they all the same like auto Insurance??

Is there a company that stands out above the rest with better benefits? Or are they all the same like auto Insurance??

As you probably know, insurance is State specific. So you need to shop around to see the best rates in your State and specifically in your area since the companies will rate the risk differently based on the experience in the area.

Having said that, I am currently using Safeco for Home Owners, Vehicle and umbrella insurance. I have used Travelers, Geico and Progressive in the past. Bundling gives me a discount in all. So bundling is a strategy that can reduce your OVERALL insurance costs. Looking at just the bike insurance may not give you a true picture of what you can get and what it will cost you compared to looking at ALL your asset insurance needs together.

TQ

I had Rider then Progressive, and for the last 12 years State Farm. State Farm has given me the best price and service by far. My policy renewal just went down about $100.00 per year. They advertise that they take care of bikers.........

I have always used Progressive.
They gave me a good rate and covered add ons.
But, i checked and Riders is cheaper, and cover more add ons,also have more coverages so i will be switching to Riders

For years I was with Progressive however I found out that the CEO was making large donations to an anti- christian organization. So I decided to shop around and Allstate gave me more coverage and add ons for way less money.
WAP.gif

For years I was with Progressive however I found out that the CEO was making large donations to an anti- christian organization. So I decided to shop around and Allstate gave me more coverage and add ons for way less money.
WAP.gif
Hey guy, can you give a little more info on this? I know, just send me a PM with the info. Thanks

Interested in Louisiana
Bill

I have seen the email. I'm not interested in supporting this type of actions. Looking for another insurance company.

Shop around use the web for quotes, Florida requires no insurance can u believe that

The deal about insurance is that they advertise like there is a price war, or they offer lower rates, or save you big time money. The real deal is insurance is mandatory and you are a captive audience. They try to lock you in with great offers and plans and then hit you with the actual larger rate thinking you canceled your old insurance. Had that ALMOST happen with the slimy amphibian oopps lizard...be careful about bait and switch before changing...:newsmile100:

Me and alot of my friends use Markel Motorcycle Insureance. I have been very impressed as I have used the roadside service twice for a dead battery,( finally bought a new one). The price is pretty good, I pay about $27 a month for very good coverage.
Deuce

Back