Long story, looking for ideas, 2007 superglide custom....8,500 miles pulled bike in garage, turned bike off with kill switch, forgot to turn off key....rushing around, forgot to turn off. battery went dead, and since its original from 2007, would not take a charge. new battery installed, after 15 miles, during the ride...it literally acts like I turn off the bike, but only for a split second, then it keeps running....spits again, off-on-off. Sometimes goes for 10's of miles with no issue. what I tried: had the new battery load tested...all good, cleaned all fuses, cleaned ignition switch contacts and prongs, replaced coil (waste of $110), double checked all grounds (fender and motor), unplugged computer, unplugged throttle positon sensor, checked for codes (nothing). I notice if I leave it in gear and let off the throttle, after an acceleration to use the engine as a brake, it seems to trigger it. When this all happens, I can see the speedometer drop and the headlight goes off, so its a complete electrical kill of the entire bike. So.....Bad ground wire off the battery? Bad power wire off the battery? Did something get hot/melt because the key was on with the kill switch off (I find that hard to believe)? Could the battery be bad inside (its a Deka, not junk)? The bike has not been all monkeyed with, so its not like sloppy workmanship. I don't want to play swaptronics.....and I just cant seem to think what else it may be. I think its simple since there are no codes.