free website stats program Big Twin & Twin Cam | Harley Davidson Forums

Big Twin & Twin Cam

I hope I'm posting this in the right place.I want to buy a Hypercharger for my 1990 1340cc softail ,but they want to know if it is a Big Twin EVO or a Twin Cam,I do't know the differance,is there any place on the bike that will give me this imformation.Thanks for any help:small3d006:

Kuryakyn do not do a specific hypercharger for your year of bike, you need to buy just the HC from Kuryakyn and then get the bike specific adapter, not to sure on which yours is but would suggest its the EVO not the twin cam

Thank you for your help,but here is the Imfo on the Kuryakyn Hypercharger for my 1990 if mine is a Big Twin EVO...Copy & Past> HYPERCHARGER AIR CLEANER 4 HARLEY '90-'91 BIG TWIN EVO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"BRAND NEW IN THE BOX"

"BRAND NEW IN THE BOX" - Model #8504 For '90-'91 Harley Big Twin Evo with Stock Carb.

Provides bolt on performance for Harley-Davidson with stock carburetor (late inlet).

Nothing you've ever added to your Harley works like the Hypercharger. Get 7-9 Horsepower increase on your Harley with no other modifications (results measured on a static Dynojet Dyno).

"NEW" Kuryakyn Hypercharger Show Chrome Air Cleaner Body with Chrome Standard Trap Door and Chrome Butterflies.

This is the newest version of this unique and popular high performance air cleaner.
PS Thank for the help again

Back