free website stats program Big Sucker | Harley Davidson Forums

Big Sucker

HOLY DIVER

just bought one for my RK for $107 free shipping i don't think you can beat that price. got it from eastern performance cycle (ebay store)

I have bought several items from Eastern Performance Cycle. They have a varied inventory. They also have a website off ebay. Sometimes it's cheaper to buy from the website than ebay. I have only bought known brand items like HD or Kuryakyn. I can't vouch for the quality of generic listed items.

I have bought several items from Eastern Performance Cycle. They have a varied inventory. They also have a website off ebay. Sometimes it's cheaper to buy from the website than ebay. I have only bought known brand items like HD or Kuryakyn. I can't vouch for the quality of generic listed items.

think they had a buy it now on the big sucker for $120(new in the pack) made them an offer of $107 and they took it(i didn't figure they would take it) :D very happy i think this breather and my new andrews21 cams will work well together

I've bought several items from Eastern Performance and was very pleased with the price, quick free shipping and ease of ordering.

Back