free website stats program Big City Thunder | Harley Davidson Forums

Big City Thunder

glyd-n

Believe the hype! I just installed the the BCT header pipe baffles and I could not believe the difference the little lollipop baffles make. The sound is awesome and there is a definite improvement. The low and midrange torque is more noticable. I removed the original baffles and went with these. OUTSTANDING!!:D

glyd-n; I'm thinking of getting a set of BCT baffles for my 09 SG too. What made you decice for the header baffles vs. tail-pipe? Were they hard to install & what's the price-range for the set you got?

I have RH slip-on's, but want a tad more sound. Read about BCT in Bagger mag & plan to give them a call soon...also nice to get input from someone like you who installed them.

Ice, I have the Screamin Eagle slip ons and of course they are quiet but I wanted more sound. I cut the baffle in half but it did'nt give the sond I wanted. I searched te net to find info about BCT and on this forum I got good reviews. Get the baffles, from the info they are excellent with the RH, but wirh the SE's they give the hot rod sound, I'm talkin small block v8. It costs $80 but it is well worth the money.

Awesome, Thanks glyd-n! I'll be giving them a call soon. Appreciate the feedback & can't wait to stir the neighbors w/new V8 rumble...

I have a 96 inch S&S with 2 inch straight pipes. It was a little boggy on the bottom so I installed BCH and it made a big differance.

I have SE slip-ons with BCT SE-SF Thunder Monster Baffles. Definately worth the money. I called them up before I purchased and they very frienbdly and informative.

Back