free website stats program Big Bike | Harley Davidson Forums

Big Bike

bikemikewcr

So I was in Moscow, Russia two weeks ago and was brought to this place Mr. Moto that has this huge bike out front. So you get an idea of the size of this thing I am 6'4".

Attachments

• bigbikeresize.JPG
    bigbikeresize.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 115
  • bigbike2resize.JPG
    bigbike2resize.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 132
Reminds me of the Big Bike that Dale Walksler had at the Wheels Thru Time museum in Maggie Valley, NC. His actually ran. The engine drove a hydraulic system and you could ride it. It was rare for him to fire it up, but it did happen occasionally. Did this one run? It looks better than Dales did.

Big_Boy.jpg

To my knowledge it did not run. I would have asked but hte place was closed when I was there. I just thought it was kind of cool and different.

Neat picture! Moscow is a very historical place to visit with great food and spirits. Hopefully you made it to St. Petersburg also.

Yes, the food and spirits were great. I did not make it to St. Petersburg but I will be going back in the near future for a longer trip and have plans to make it there.

So I was in Moscow, Russia two weeks ago and was brought to this place Mr. Moto that has this huge bike out front. So you get an idea of the size of this thing I am 6'4".

Wow, Russia has come a long ways from referring to us as "Capitalist Pigs"...not bad for a "Rusky" imitation Hog 1st attempt, but they got a long way to go...:small3d002:

Back