free website stats program Beware Chrome world | Harley Davidson Forums

Beware Chrome world

bigman8

Bad customer service from chrome world placed a order found a cheaper price tried to cancel order nowhere on site to cancel so tried to call get message hrs 10-4 tried calling several times got voicemail or loop recording so tried return product they had on site . received email product was supposed to have already shipped after I texted back told them product had not shipped 10 minutes later get email.product shipped. Beware of this company they also sell on Amazon

Thanks for the heads up. I always Google the company / product before I purchase anything from an on line source I am unfamiliar with. I have found that although they may show some rave reviews on their site, if you Google them, you may have to dig a bit, but I can usually find the truth...or at least enough of a warning to cause me enough doubt to not order from a company. I have had items in my cart, credit card in hand ready to enter my information and then walked away due to seeing some complaints similar to yours about the company or products. ;)

Bad customer service from chrome world placed a order found a cheaper price tried to cancel order nowhere on site to cancel so tried to call get message hrs 10-4 tried calling several times got voicemail or loop recording so tried return product they had on site . received email product was supposed to have already shipped after I texted back told them product had not shipped 10 minutes later get email.product shipped. Beware of this company they also sell on Amazon

Welcome. Hopefully your first post is not the only reason you joined the Forum.

Back