free website stats program beta gen 3 settings for softail 07 fatboy | Harley Davidson Forums

beta gen 3 settings for softail 07 fatboy

pauliboy

Hi there hoping you guys can help me ,iam looking for some settings for the beta gen 3 unit with the flashing leds for my 07 fatboy running stage 1 mods ,k&nair filter and screamin eagle 1 slipon mufflers gen3 unit was on the bike when i purchased it ,so dont know if its setup correctly ,if i disconnect the ground wire will it go back to the default setting that was in the unit when it was new?and will that be the correct setting for the bike? Or can you guys give me some idea as to what the settings should be?

Cheers from pauliboy australia

pauliboy,

I found an old post from Dobecks that matches your bike year and modifications. I took liberty to copy and post it here ONLY for a comparison on What Dallas will call out to use on your bike.

This MIGHT be Dallas's reply or Not....

Jul 26th, 2010, 09:54 AM Report post #3
DobeckTechSupport
Product Contributor
Re: Gen 3 settings

The way your EJK unit comes pre-programmed should be the settings you'll want to run.

Those settings are: GRN-3.5, YEL-2, RED-2, GB-0.5, YB-4, RB-4.5

Most likely if you have to make any adjustments it will be with the Green-1st mode.

signed....BUBBIE

thanks bubbie ill give those numbers a go on my bike ill let you know how it
goes .one thing but my unit being a beta gen 3 is that the same as a EJK unit?
thanks
pauliboy australia

thanks bubbie ill give those numbers a go on my bike ill let you know how it
goes .one thing but my unit being a beta gen 3 is that the same as a EJK unit?
thanks
pauliboy australia

Dallas or Dobecks will have to answer the beta thing.. As far as I know, beta is a test product... I might be wrong on that. What do you see on Your gen3 to think it is a beta?

I would try the basic numbers in post above as they were suggested by Dobecks for a bike Very similar to yours with the same modifications and that would be a good starting point...

signed....BUBBIE

yeah tried those settings and its still popping so i think i will have to increase them a bit ,the reason i know its a beta unit is that is says on it beta gen 3
thanks bubbie.
paul australia

thanks rubyred
iv already looked there they are instructions for the units with the 4 pots mine one has the lights
pauliboy

Back