free website stats program Best Tuner for 2012 Heritage 103 in | Harley Davidson Forums

Best Tuner for 2012 Heritage 103 in

Gapboat239

Currently stock intake with Wild Pig slip-ons. Getting some exhaust popping when backing off the throttle. Will be adding a AN Big Sucker and tuner. Probably the only modifications that I plan to make.Question: Which tuner would best suit my needs? TFI, Gen 3, or Gen 3.5?

I prefer the Gen4 because of the AFR gauge. Not that familiar with the other units.
tourbox

08 SG 96", has the stage one. Big air and good exhaust.

Has the TFI and it work just GREAT..Simplest one to adjust in my book.

He IS a fussy Cop and is Very Pleased with it.. Had it on his bike since I told him about it in 08...:s

Nothing wrong with the gen3 or the gen4 but Personal Preference.

They ALL do the Job.

NOW maybe Dobeck's will respond.:s

signed....BUBBIE

Bubbie and Tourbox have you covered here, The Aelen Ness Big Sucker looks good but has a few draw backs, have a read about them before your purchase:s

Was not aware of any issues with the Big Sucker. Have had them on my previous rides without any issue. What are the drawbacks?

In PM Dobeck recommended Gen 3. Will be upgrading my 10 EG soon, any preference on tuner for the 96in? May ad cams with intake. Currently running stock with SE slip ons (like the quiet compared to the 06 SE Ultra I had with Rineharts).

You'll definitely like the features of their GEN3 tuner...simple install, easy set-up and adjust + great performance.

Received and unstalled the AN Big Sucker and Gen 3. No sdjustments made and it RAN GREAT! Smooth at idle, great throttle response and no decel popping. Very happy with the results, the discount and the service. Will be ordering one for my EG Monday.

Received and unstalled the AN Big Sucker and Gen 3. No sdjustments made and it RAN GREAT! Smooth at idle, great throttle response and no decel popping. Very happy with the results, the discount and the service. Will be ordering one for my EG Monday.

Thanks for getting back to us. Great to hear that it is giving you exactly what you want.

Back