free website stats program BEST Quality Speakers | Harley Davidson Forums

BEST Quality Speakers

BuzzCap7

What are the absolute BEST BEST BEST speakers u can buy for an '09 Ultra Classic?

I was looking all thru this area and saw Hogtunes, Harmon Kardon, and others. Different opinions.

Anyone see a study on these or know the BEST QUALITY, high pitch sounds, very low base sounds, etc....?

Thank you,

Buzoo

I have HogTunes & they're 100x better than stock...heard/read quite a few good reviews on J&M so maybe give them a call & check it out...good luck w/your stereo venture.

I bought Polk Audio mm series 5 1/4" for the front and just got the 6 3/4" for the back, Haven't got the back ones in yet but I really like the sound, they handle a lot of volume with great sound reproduction. The 5's can't make the low bass, I think they go down to 65 hz but the 6's will do 40, so I'll see soon if there's more appreciable bass. These beat the stock speakers without a doubt, but the're a little pricey, check Best Buy, they have them, I got mine from Crutchfield: Car Stereo, Speakers, Home Theater, LCD TV, Digital Cameras
, great company to buy from.

You're in Florida. Wait for Daytona week. If your cruising and hear something you like, ask about their system.

Back