free website stats program Best Luggage options for Deuce | Harley Davidson Forums

Best Luggage options for Deuce

Jdsmitty10

I am planning on finally taking some weekend trips with the wifey this summer since the kiddos are getting old enough to go a night or 2 without us.

Deuce has no bags and I don't plan on putting bags on. I don't have a backrest either but would consider one with the deuce rack if i can find a T bag that fits it. Just wondering what other deuce owners do without saddle bags. If I got a backrest, I would rather it be the low one..But i wonder if a tbag would work with such a low backrest.

Thanks for any help...

JD,
You may consider adding a luggage rack to the back fender before getting a bag. This will add support for the bag and protect the fender as well. Check out lazyrider.com. I bought the large roll bag for my softie, sure comes in handy for carrying extras.

EZ Brackets/FoxCreek Fatboy saddle bags/Tourpak sitting on the HD luggage rack/HD backrest.
Enough for 2 people for a week.

PICT1208.jpg

EZ Brackets/FoxCreek Fatboy saddle bags/Tourpak sitting on the HD luggage rack/HD backrest.
Enough for 2 people for a week.

PICT1208.jpg
I don't know you are hauling that t-bag on that rear rack. Those things don't look like they could carry a loaf of bread. I don't think I could trust them to carry anything significant.:newsmile045:
53806_00_M_20ead.jpg

I don't know you are hauling that t-bag on that rear rack. Those things don't look like they could carry a loaf of bread. I don't think I could trust them to carry anything significant.
53806_00_M_20ead.jpg

The luggage rack that I have is the flat one, not the curved one in your picture.
The only thing I can say is that seeing is believing. I've used my setup several times with no issues.
Here's a buddy with the same setup on his Deuce. Also has had no problems.
PICT1203.jpg

Back