free website stats program Best/Easiest trailer wiring kit? | Harley Davidson Forums

Best/Easiest trailer wiring kit?

I just installed a trailer hitch to my 2007 ultra classic. I am now looking for a easy set up for the wiring. The trailer has a 4 point hrness/plug. I was told I need to convert it to a 5 point to the bike. Whats out there that is relatively inexpensive and an easy set up?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I just installed a trailer hitch to my 2007 ultra classic. I am now looking for a easy set up for the wiring. The trailer has a 4 point hrness/plug. I was told I need to convert it to a 5 point to the bike. Whats out there that is relatively inexpensive and an easy set up?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Wiring Harnesses this may help

You only need 4
- Left
- Right
- Brake
- Rear light

Minus can be used from the frame or some other area.
You do not need the 5th cable

I just built a trailer for behind my 02 ultr and i picked up a 5 way flat plug in and put 2 sets of led lights on the back i used one set of lights for tail/brake and the other tail/turn.It gives me more lights on the back of the traler IMO the more lights the better they work great

Well, After even more searching I found this place called, "open road outfitters" and ordered the Complete Harley Wiring Harness for 4-Wire Trailer
for $119.85. It's the relay isolation harness.

Thanks for the suggestions everyone.:rider

Back