free website stats program Best Drag Pipe Options For 09 Night Train | Harley Davidson Forums

Best Drag Pipe Options For 09 Night Train

Pat King

Hey guys...

Just looking for some opinions of what the best drag pipes are for my 2009 Night Train. Is it just a slip on to my regular pipe?

I am trying to be as obnoxious as possible! :D

Thanks for any feedback!

Pat

Hey guys...

Just looking for some opinions of what the best drag pipes are for my 2009 Night Train. Is it just a slip on to my regular pipe?

I am trying to be as obnoxious as possible! :D

Thanks for any feedback!

Pat

Pat,

If you are going with some true drags, I suggest sticking with 1 3/4" and put some cones in at the heads.

TQ

My son just got a new 09 NT and he opted for the V&H BSL's he had a 07 deuce before, but always had the Train in his heart.. This time he didnt take is BH and he got what he wanted.....
They are not what U might consider drag pipes, but after his duece and the V&H BR he wants the BSL's on this new one. Plus the tuner said he will get better results over the others cause he will spend the time to archive the results he wants.

Pat,

If you are going with some true drags, I suggest sticking with 1 3/4" and put some cones in at the heads.

TQ

TQ is right on the money...straight dual true drag pipes at 1 3/4 will offer a little bit of back pressure so you do not lose torque, and the 1 3/4 cones or bolt in baffles can be had from most of the major makers if you want to quiet them down, but not lose the "rumble" we all know and love! :newsmile048:

Go for a cheap set of milwaukee twins drags,1.75. 100.00 buks. stock heat sheilds go right over them. got mine in 06 and just every time I go riding, I just check they are tight to heads. SUPER LOUD 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back