free website stats program Best deal, win....... | Harley Davidson Forums

Best deal, win.......

T wrecks

What is the best deal or win anyone here has had, or heard of, buying over the internet, whether it be through Ebay, Craigs List, or any internet establishment?
I had a friend here who won a brand new 55'' Sony Lcd Led Television for $45 on an auction site. It came delivered with the full Sony three year warranty as well. I also had a mate win a very expensive European shower combination for 99cents.
I've picked up quite a few Harley chrome bolt on bits and pieces pretty cheaply, and quite a few other good deals too, how bout you all?
T :)

What is the best deal or win anyone here has had, or heard of, buying over the internet, whether it be through Ebay, Craigs List, or any internet establishment?
I had a friend here who won a brand new 55'' Sony Lcd Led Television for $45 on an auction site. It came delivered with the full Sony three year warranty as well. I also had a mate win a very expensive European shower combination for 99cents.
I've picked up quite a few Harley chrome bolt on bits and pieces pretty cheaply, and quite a few other good deals too, how bout you all?

I have had Very Good Luck dealing with our members here:s

My leather jacket with thinsulate lining. Old style biker jacket. $40.00 to the door. And my cat free head pipes off an 09. $37.00 and some change delivered.

Won a hot tub and $2000 worth of landscaping from a radio station this past winter. Always wanted a hot tub and am very pleased. Nothing better than a long, long bike ride then coming home for a nice soak to loosen up. By far my best win.

Won a hot tub and $2000 worth of landscaping from a radio station this past winter. Always wanted a hot tub and am very pleased. Nothing better than a long, long bike ride then coming home for a nice soak to loosen up. By far my best win.

HMMM I bet that feels good after a hard days riding you luck guy:s

My gal shops Craig's List all the time...picked up an "immaculate 2000 Toyota Corolla fully loaded" for $2500...40,000 miles on it...no scratches or dents, showroom looking new, with new Michelin tires all around. Funny, the only dig I could see was it had AM/FM cassette tape player...no CD, MP3, Sirius or Navigator LOL! :33:

These sites to which there are two of them now, quibids and beezid are not auction sites, the items are not auctioned to the highest bidder. It is more like gambling. You buy bids, and then you try and be the bidder when they decide to end the auction. Each bid will cost you $.60 but the cost of the item only goes up $.01 every time a bid is placed. So the $45 TV was 4,500 bids at $.60 each, netted the auction house a nice $2,700 for a $800 TV. All the other people that bid, lost their money and got nothing. That's gambling in my book.

I bougt chrome heat shields on ebay for $.60 and $8 shipping.

These sites to which there are two of them now, quibids and beezid are not auction sites, the items are not auctioned to the highest bidder. It is more like gambling. You buy bids, and then you try and be the bidder when they decide to end the auction. Each bid will cost you $.60 but the cost of the item only goes up $.01 every time a bid is placed. So the $45 TV was 4,500 bids at $.60 each, netted the auction house a nice $2,700 for a $800 TV. All the other people that bid, lost their money and got nothing. That's gambling in my book.

I bougt chrome heat shields on ebay for $.60 and $8 shipping.

You are exactly right Dr.Evil. There is one such site down here (I think it's an American site?) called Fundeal, from memory? and there is no mention at all of the charge of the 60c a bid ( of which there certainly is) in the ad promoting the site.
I read where an ipad sold for $170 and made the site over $4000, with lots of people out of pocket. They also want your credit card details up front.

Buyer beware, and always research what looks too good to be true!! :33:

Back