free website stats program Best companies for riding gear? | Harley Davidson Forums

Best companies for riding gear?

I'm looking for the best company in riding gear (jackets, pants, helmets, textile & leather) with regards to quality and protection. There are too many choices and I don't like to waste my money on junk. Any thoughs?

Joe Rocket, AlpineStars, and Icon... You need to look at each brand to determine what fits your needs...

IMHO, Harley's gear is all over-priced.. Example... For what they want for a pair of riding boots, you can get a pair of Icon Field Armor boots. They have the protection you need and are very comfortable...

You won't see any pro riders wearing Harley gear.. Even the Harley dirt track and drag racing guys don't wear Harley gear...

Ride Icon

JOE ROCKET MOTORCYCLE APPAREL

Moto Alpinestars Inc

I've got a jacket from Power Trip that's really nice, and my wife has an awesome jacket from Olympia.

If you're looking for people to order gear from, I've had good luck with newenough.com and motoliberty.com. Both have great service and are usually well stocked.

I agree with SledDog. Joe Rocket and Icon are my choices for protective gear and Icon also makes some nice backpacks tailored to riding.

I have some Harley gear, but most of that was off the clearance rack to save some coin. Harley gear can be really good and sometimes even functional, however it will clear out the wallet fast.

For riding boots I went with a pair of Wolverine workboots. They are comfy and solid with no slip treads.

I have 5 helmets in the garage and they are all either HJC or KBC. Both companies make Modular, Full, and Open face with good quality at a reasonable price.

I do most of my shopping online, and kneedraggers.com and motorcycle supertore just to name a couple have tons of gear and sizing charts to go with it.

you have got to check out Scorpion.
Helmets, light-heavyweight gear, all good stuff. and made right here in Tennessee

heine gericke really good stuff :s i have a textile enduro jacket i used to race in 20 years ago and its still like new

Back