free website stats program Beautiful Morning | Harley Davidson Forums

Beautiful Morning

01dynaglide

It was a beautiful ride in this morning. I had to fight my bike to pull into the parking lot at work. She wanted to keep rollen. Which I dod too. I sure felt sorry for all of those people trapped in the cages. Man we are lucky.

It was a beautiful ride in this morning. I had to fight my bike to pull into the parking lot at work. She wanted to keep rollen. Which I dod too. I sure felt sorry for all of those people trapped in the cages. Man we are lucky.

You got it, Brother. I feel the same way every morning the weather permits riding in. My bike also acts up as I get to the parking garage. She just doesn't want to quit so soon!

TQ

I'm glad it's not just me.......between that & the throttle issue with the bike wanting to go 20 mph over the posted limits. :s

Uhh, I'm feeling a little sick; I may have to leave early....:34::34::32::bigsmiley24:

I'm with you on feeling a little sick and having to leave early. I will be leaving the office in just a very few short hours.

I work 10 hour shifts Monday-Thursday so I'm off today. Put 150 miles on the bike this morning. It was absolutely gorgeous. Blue skies, low 70's, doesn't get any better than this!

It was terrible this morning. My bike got this idea to backtrack on the way to work, take the route over the lake dam, through the roundabouts, and folllow the backroads to the office. Dang bike made me late to work....again. :reyes

When I asked the dealer about it, I just got the usual "they all do it" reply. Is this a design flaw in Harleys? Why hasn't MOCO acknowledged this design flaw and fixed it? Shouldn't there be some sort of recall notice about wayward bikes? :panic

My Problem Is The Kind Of Job I Have. I'm A Visiting Nurse And We Cover 4 Counties. My Patients All Think It's Neat That I Have My Own Bike But Since I Have To Take Supplies To Alot Of Them And Deliver Their Blood Draws To The Lab It Wouldn't Be To Wise To Ride Mine To Work. I Did Ride To The County Fair With The Boss's Ok When It Was My Turn To Work The First Aid Booth.

My Problem Is The Kind Of Job I Have. I'm A Visiting Nurse And We Cover 4 Counties. My Patients All Think It's Neat That I Have My Own Bike But Since I Have To Take Supplies To Alot Of Them And Deliver Their Blood Draws To The Lab It Wouldn't Be To Wise To Ride Mine To Work. I Did Ride To The County Fair With The Boss's Ok When It Was My Turn To Work The First Aid Booth.

Hmmm. Sounds like you are gonna have to get a big 'ole bike that you can tow a trailer with!! :D

TQ

Back