free website stats program Beautiful day for a ride in Mid-TN | Harley Davidson Forums

Beautiful day for a ride in Mid-TN

waterdog

Wow! What a nice day for a ride in Mid-TN yesterday.
icon_biggrin.gif

I took a 105 mile ride around Maury and Williamson County back roads on a beautiful December 30th afternoon. Clear blue skies, sun shining bright, and a balmy 62 degrees at kickstand up at 1pm. It got a little bit chilly just before the sun went down, but was still above 55 degrees.

It was my first real ride in over 2.5 months. I got to test out my newly healed broken clutch arm (mine, not the bike's), and a new throttle lock paddle that clips to the star-wheel. Both performed extremely well!

I just hope January has at least a few such days as yesterday, but today it's a high of 39! And nothing above 50 in the 10 day forecast.

Must be nice. Weather here got to about 30 degrees. Still waiting for another day like we had last week. temp rose to 72 degrees. got a nice ride in that day!!!

The wife and I just went for a ride down the mountain from crossville to sparta, then backroads home. Was mid to high 60's :D it was nice to get out and ride today.... I'm ready for summer..

Back