free website stats program Battery Tender Jr. On Sale | Harley Davidson Forums

Battery Tender Jr. On Sale

Excellent price on a Tender Jr. here:

Sign In

With coupon code, price is $24.99.

Keep one on your battery when not riding, especially touring bikes with higher electrical loads.

Cheers,

TQ
TQ,
I click on the sign in on your post and it kicks me off the site, is it me or a problem with what you post? Good price tho.

Disregard, I see you fixed it.

Yeah. The original link I had posted was through hotmail and would not work unless logged in there. So the link in the post is direct. But the coupon was in the email I received, so I put it in the post.

I kept my UC on the BCJr anytime I was not riding. Do the same now with my FLSTC.

Cheers,

TQ

my 14 road king is pre wired for battery tender with a female socket will the junior just plug right in with out any wiring?

my 14 road king is pre wired for battery tender with a female socket will the junior just plug right in with out any wiring?

Looking at Battery Tender web site there is no offering of different leads for the different tenders offered. I know that the tender I have the lead was to short for my Harley and dealer installed a Harley tender lead which was longer and my tender attached correctly.........

there is a lead under my side cover that takes 2 prongs , is Harley tender the same as the tender junior? I have never used a tender my manual says pre wired for tender

also check out JAFRUM online - their sale price for Battery Tender Jr. is $19.99. In the past 3-4 years or so, Ive bought about 5 from them at below $20.

Bill

there is a lead under my side cover that takes 2 prongs , is Harley tender the same as the tender junior? I have never used a tender my manual says pre wired for tender

I think Battery Tender makes the units for HD (under HD's branding). But there should be nothing but a connection to the battery from the pigtail back to the battery. All the "smarts" are in the block that plugs in to the AC power supply (wall plug or extension cord). So as long as the plugs match, the Battery Tender units should work.

Cheers,

TQ

Back