free website stats program Battery cost | Harley Davidson Forums

Battery cost

atm33

Anybody priced a new Harley battery lately? All this talk about batteries on the forum reminded me that mine is 7 years old. Yep, time to get a new one before trouble starts. I had always used a Walmart battery in my Honda previous to buying a Road King, and always got good service out of them, but I would love to hear opinions from you fine folks about alternatives, price and where to get 'em. Thanks!

€210 about £145 I don't know if that helps you any but may fill in info for people on this side of the pond

Brian

OEM HD batteries are made by East Penn Mfg., whose house brand is Deka. Everything I have read in the last few years shows both lasting about the same length of time. You can get a Deka shipped to your door for about 1/3 less than buying from the dealer. I have Deka's in both my bikes. Battery Mart.com has good prices.

Deka, East Penn Manufacturing same as HD makers of OEM H D battery and Die Hard battery:s

Great. Thanks for the replies. Just bought one on BatteryMart.com. Fyi, the website doesn't identify it as a Deka, but after checking around it apparently is. BatteryMart just says it is "USA made" and its called the "Big Crank ETX-30L". $99.95 shipped for those interested.

My last Deka came from Battery Mart and the box was marked "Big Crank". I had forgotten that detail. :p

Back