free website stats program Bars for road king | Harley Davidson Forums

Bars for road king

RUSHMORE_14

Ok...I've mentioned before on here that I was getting bars. Running into problems as to how each pair will fit.
I'm 5'8" and had a Heritage as my last bike, those bars were good could've been a bit shorter. I know wild1 chubby makes a 10" ape. The question I have is the position of the base of the bars, are the farther away on the neck than the heritage?
Also, I've looked at the Khrome Werks 2+2 sweepers and the Wild1 10" apes. Hard to tell if I can't sit on same bike with those bars.
Need help.
WAP.gif

The only risers I've seen that fit a RK are staight up.Not the curved back.I put what they call Heritage styled bars on my RK.They aren't exactly Heritage bars,but they add 3 inches towards you,and are very comfortable,for me.They're stock on 2014 RK's.I don't know if the neck is further away on the RK,but the whole seating position is different than with a Heritage.

I put a set of Dresser bars on my RK. They ended up being like a set of mini apes and are a whole lot more comfortable than the RK bars.

Heritage bars will fit your Road King without changing anything. If you liked them before you will like them again

You will already be more upright on the RK as compared to the Heritage.If you sit on a 2014 you'll know what the heritage style bars will feel like,they're stock for 2014 RK's.If you don't like that, switch with the bars you have?

Back