free website stats program Band from my small hometown releases CD and music Video | Harley Davidson Forums

Band from my small hometown releases CD and music Video

AZRobert

A nice music video (very good song too) filmed in Wanamingo, MN - I still recognized Main St and the water tower. Wanamingo, MN had a population of 717 my senior year of 1984 (It's now up over 1,080) - I even clipped a picture of the population sign out of the newspaper and put it in my senior scrap book. Great small town and unbeatable memories - I wish that I could have raised my kids there.

I think that the lead singer is a cousin of a friend I graduated High School with - Senior class of about 28

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xtHAKYuNwA4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>/youtube]

Let me know of what you all think.
not sure how to get video to work, but here is link

Lost Highway - More Than A Song - YouTube

The CD is for sale on thier website (losthighwaymn.com) along with T-Shirts, Hats, etc..
I had trouble checking out so I emailed to link on website and the lead singer is the one
who emailed back and straightened it out - Still small town and good Quality Control

Back