free website stats program Bags and rear fenders | Harley Davidson Forums

Bags and rear fenders

Hey guys can anyone tell if you are able to fit a 2014 and up road glide bags and rear fender on too

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
there was a frame change in 09, I know 1 of the retainers for the saddle bag is now a fixed position, but as far as the fender mounting holes, I would think there may be some differences, but if you want to mount something new on something old, it could be a need to do it and see what adapting needs there is.
I have mounted parts from my 03 RKC to my 15 FLHTKSE with some modifications

If the fender is all you want, I suppose the "beat to fit, paint to match" procedure would get the job done. If you really want a wider tire after the fender install, neither the frame rails nor the swing arm will accommodate the wider tires on the 09 and newer machines.

I got this from another forum on using a 2008 swing arm & dissecting it & putting new side pieces in with the tubes longer before the bend. I have a 2009 swingarm that came with the 25mm axle & spacers so I am going to use that as the width for my 2016 SG rear tire & wheel. I will do some posts on it while I am doing it.

Back