free website stats program bagger brace | Harley Davidson Forums

bagger brace

fattyboy

Hi,Has anybody heard of the bagger brace or has one on their bike,If so what do think of it or heard about it,I have a 2001 Road King that gets the wobbles at about 75-80. But not all the time.Thanks Billy.

Hi,Has anybody heard of the bagger brace or has one on their bike,If so what do think of it or heard about it,I have a 2001 Road King that gets the wobbles at about 75-80. But not all the time.Thanks Billy.

No. But I did the full TRACKULA up-grade from True-Track. The #20-65EB covers your bike. My bike now rides like it is on a rail at any speed.

True-Track Products

TQ

A friend of mine has an '07 FLHTC and claimed that he didn't have any handling issues. However, he installed a bagger brace and now says it has made a huge improvement in handling, especially in gusty cross winds and high speed curves. So I don't know if the brace fixed problems he didn't know he had or simply made handling even better than it was.

Thanks everybody for the info,Iam going to give it a try I will let yous no how it gos.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well got the bragger brace, I installed it and was no big deal to install it,I can not believe it,It took out most of the vib in the bars and far as going down the highway it was un believable no wobble no nothing its great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back