free website stats program Bagger brace( info only) | Harley Davidson Forums

Bagger brace( info only)

Fireguy

I just put the bagger brace on my 2008 UC. WOW. First the quality of the product was perfect, and for only $289.00. My bike handles like it's on rails. I never noticed it before, but that's all I have ever ridden. The rear of my bike feels solid. Super product and they give you a money back guarantte.

I just put the bagger brace on my 2008 UC. WOW. First the quality of the product was perfect, and for only $289.00. My bike handles like it's on rails. I never noticed it before, but that's all I have ever ridden. The rear of my bike feels solid. Super product and they give you a money back guarantte.

Right! I have the True Track on mine. These "missing link" type after-market add-ons are truly value-added. I agree with the HUGE impact they make on the feel of the bike particularly in highway speed sweeping turns. Feels like it is on a rail!!

TQ

I was on the fence about putting the money out for a BaggerBrace, but wife got it for my b-day...fit/finish is top notch, install was easy, customer service was great, and most importantly, it made a big difference! I never had a "wobble", but there was a "squirrleyness" occasionally in turns and high speeds....ALL are gone! It truley does feel like is on rails :D

I too opened the wallet for the BaggerBrace about a month ago. Like Carpenter 671, I never really experienced the 'wobble', except maybe accelerating onto an interstate on-ramp. Bike seems more stable when passing semis', and tracks better, IMO. Sure cheaper than trading for an '09 model, so I'm a happy camper. Quality is first rate, and you actually talk to a live human being when ordering!

I'm like you have never really experienced the "Wobble" and have a hard time spending the cash. Any particular reason you went with this one over the other choices?

I had been looking at alot of different ones. The price was right in the middle of alot of them and the company will give you your money back if you don't like it. You have nothing to lose.

Was this "wobble" corrected in '09? I'm a new Ultra owner and haven't experienced this wobble or is this something that gets worse as the bike gets older?

With the new frame, I would think HD has improved this area. My buddy has a 09 screamin eagle ultra classic, and has stated that he has not noticed the same feeling like he did on his 2006. Much better.

Okay guys, I have to make a report (sort of) about my husband finally maybe experiencing the wobble.....he only felt it once, not sure if it was the bike or the road. We went back to ride it again & he didn't experience it the second time through. Haven't had an issue since either.

We had just picked the bike up from getting his 10k service, (he wouldn't let me do it :() but that's okay. So we are still undecided. He thinks maybe something may have been adjusted differently, but we really didn't change anything. Checked the air pressure in the tires, but tha's it & I think they were good. (It's been a long month since then). I've asked him several times about it, & he has never been concerned about it. I'm just curious about it.

Back