free website stats program Back on after the fall | Harley Davidson Forums

Back on after the fall

AZDave

Well, after 2 months the Doc said my bones are healed. The parts came in so I fixed my ride and yesterday road her to church. After being down I went real slow at first just to get the feal back some. Now that I know what a broken bone after 50 feels like and the cost and time to fix the bike I am even more cautious than before. The ride home was GREAT. A friend said that after a fall and a broken bone and bike I am nolonger a poser.
Ride safe and see you out there.

Glad to hear it Dave!!! :yahoo

So, you are both feeling good and out there riding :bigsmiley12:
-- Hope I see you around!
:ARIZONA

CatWoman :rider

See you on the road, Dave. It's very strange to get back on the bike after a few months off due to an injury, isn't it? Welcome back.

glad your back on the road Dave, Like Hobbit said them bones will always be there to remind you, it does'nt seem to ever go away. welcome back

Welcome back to the pack, glad you healed well...you should be able to tell the weather now.

Aint it great to be back in the saddle again glad to hear u r healing

Welcome back!..I've been down..been hurt.. and made the return...from the lowest of lows..to highest of highs...what a ride!

Congratulations on your return to the wind in the face!

Now you can get one of those patches that says "Crashing (EDITED):newsmile055:". You've earned it.
(I wonder if that phrase goes over the edge or not...hope not!)

Please read and understand the info in this link...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
glad your back on the road Dave, Like Hobbit said them bones will always be there to remind you, it does'nt seem to ever go away. welcome back

Not to pick an argument or anything; but, there is an alternative that works for many. A good program of resistance (weight) training does wonder to reduce or eliminate the aches and pains after broken bones. My wife was in a car accident and broke all her ribs, tib/fib on both legs, both pelvises, shoulder (later replaced with titanium), and an elbow. Also, two punctured lungs and she lost a baby (6 months pregnant.) That was 13 years ago. After lots of diligent weight training, aerobic training, and yoga, she is almost pain free.

My point is not to accept the pain as inevitable...work your butt off to improve your quality of life!

Back