free website stats program Awesome slow speed controle from a 15y old girl | Harley Davidson Forums

Awesome slow speed controle from a 15y old girl

The young can pick up a new skill much quicker than the more mature person but having a good instructor and 1 on 1 tuition really helps but i think a bit of natural talent with this girl helped
its nice to see a young person putting in the effort to gain the result

Brian

A 15 year old riding for only 4 hours.

Hey, if it's on the internet it must be true.:cheers

ahhh, I can do much better than that, I hit almost every cone and knock them all off the side :D. She missed all of them :D.

Very impressive for a 15 year old girl.

I like it, and agree that the young do better learning skills like this. I was in Santa Monica last month, and couple of kids had their dad rent them Segway electric uni-cycles...in less than 20 minutes they were going up and down steep inclines forward and backwards, slipping and sliding up and down grassy and sandy surfaces like a pro.

Don't know about you, but videos and stories like this are "gentle" reminders that once winter is over and you get your bike out to ride, do a bit of a warmup of your biking skills before going on long rides...like your bike...a couple hour tuneup is a very good thing.

I know it's never too late. But, it's better to learn while young. At my age, too much fear and think too complicated. This will be my third season of riding, and I doubt I can do what this young girl is doing. Agreed that got to do some warm ups when the season starts.

I've seen that guy before in rider training videos. He used to be a State Trooper (in Florida I think). He was the guy that taught the bike cops. I'll try to find out what his full name is and what the videos are called.:D

His Name is Jerry 'Motorman' Palladino. There's a bunch of videos of his training and stuff on YouTube.

I actually saw her and Jerry when they were here in Atlanta not too long ago. Not only does she ride the Sporster, she also ride the Bagger too! Quite amazing to see in person, it's not joke!!

Back