free website stats program Avatar Picture Resizer | Harley Davidson Forums

Nice...while we are talking about Avatars' there have been a lot of creative ones showing up lately...where are they finding or creating them?:D

Google search for 'em. Try " Harley Avatars" or "motorcycle avatars" You can find all kinds of animated and non-animated avitars. Most are free. If you find any you like, just download them to a folder so you can keep 'em together. Then you can have a little catalog so you can change them from time to time.

I haven't had any luck getting the Avatar Picture Resizing Tool to work. My images are JPEGS and the program says it cannot support the file type.

The other link, the one to shrinkpictures.com works well.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Last edited:
I use photobucket for it's features. It's easy to re size a pic by just choosing the size you wish it to be. 800 X 600 are the max allowed on the forum.

Google Paint.net, its an open source image program with as much or more capability as Photo Shop - and it's free. Download and install paint.net, open your image, click on image, resize - enter the your desired size 250 x 200 and then resave the image. If you want to keep your original, save your avitar as a new name.

Another program that is open sourse and free is GIMP2

Both programs have tons of free tutorials if you really wnat to get into it.

Back