free website stats program Auxiliary Plug | Harley Davidson Forums

Auxiliary Plug

fiveoh455

I ride a 2009 Electra Glide Classic. I hooked up a Roady XT satellite radio by using a 3.5mm auxiliary cord, plugged into the auxiliary plug on the stereo. I'm only getting sound out of the left speaker. When listening to AM/FM or a CD, the system works as it should.
Anyone else have this problem?

Might check your cord. I have the Roady and I just use the XM seting and transmit it to the radio on 88.9 works judt fine. I also have the cord and can plug it in, works great but I don't like the extra cord hanging.

I use the same cord in my car and it doesn't present the same problem. I'll pick up a different cord and see if that helps...thanks for the tips.

I use the same cord in my car and it doesn't present the same problem. I'll pick up a different cord and see if that helps...thanks for the tips.

I had a lot of problems with my roady II finally had to replace it, xm units are not real fond of the beating and banging of ny roads!!!

I have an onyx now

Might check your cord. I have the Roady and I just use the XM seting and transmit it to the radio on 88.9 works judt fine. I also have the cord and can plug it in, works great but I don't like the extra cord hanging.
I do the same with listening on the FM channel.
No extra cords!

Back