free website stats program attn dyna riders t shirt vote | Harley Davidson Forums

attn dyna riders t shirt vote

t shirt vote

• Total voters

freebyrd

here is a design that was hammered out by myself and many dyna riders, its mocked up to look like a concert t shirt,

please vote yes or no, if yes respond to this thread with sizes and how many you want with both boards involved the more we order the cheaper they are,

i kicked around numbers last night and 75 ordered gets a base price under 10 bucks
but shipping and handling probably gets it closer to 15

finished product

T-Shirts - Custom T-Shirts - Shirt Screen Printers - Design Online at CustomInk

havent forgot about you fatbob813 i'm running this on about three different harley boards and were going to the end of the week, if you can post on here if you want more than one and size needed that would be great

thanks freebyrd

freebyrd can I get in on at least 1 of those shirts? If you would rather I will email you directly. but if it is only a group your dealing with I understand. Take it easy and ride safe

what size do you need cuzn jed? i am going to call the company on monday we ended up about thirty some odd shirts so they'll be about 16 or 17 bucks plus shipping but its one of a kind:)

i think if i remember another friend ordered and it took like three days to print

X-large are you making them up in long sleeve? either way I would like 1 for sure just let me know how you want your payment.

sorry bro this didn't generate enough interest to make it cost effective we needed about 50 or so people to order to get the shirts to about 18 bucks we got 25 that just made it to expensive

i don't do this for a living i wasn't making any money off it but i'm unemployed right now and was just killing time and trying to do something for us dyna riders but i even got banned forever from one chat forum because they called what i was doing spamming the board,

but thanks for your interest and for the mods on this board please don't ban me you can just delete this thread or lock it if you want, i'm not trying to cause trouble or make a buck
freebyrd

but thanks for your interest and for the mods on this board please don't ban me you can just delete this thread or lock it if you want, i'm not trying to cause trouble or make a buck
freebyrd

No problem freebyrd, I see it for what it is, you were trying to do something nice for the dyna riders.

Back