free website stats program Attention all History buffs!! | Harley Davidson Forums

Attention all History buffs!!

Yes thank you for this. I had several Uncles in the 101's and they made these jumps. I am sure that all I sent this to will enjoy as much as I did.

No matter how big strong you are if your truly an AMERICAN that will bring tears to your eyes. Thanks to all Veterans

I have been to the beach at Normandy and was heartened by the French tour guides attitude to my wife and myself once they discovered we were Australians. I also saw them thanking British and American tourists for their respective countries amazing efforts and sacrifices on these beach's in WW2. There were many casualities from the allied countries involved, not just one country.
R.I.P

United Kingdom
22px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
United States
22px-Flag_of_Canada_1921.svg.png
Canada
Free France
22px-Flag_of_Poland.svg.png
Poland
22px-Flag_of_Norway.svg.png
Norway
22px-Flag_of_Australia.svg.png
Australia

My special thanks to all of those who rest near that beach and to many more that gave their lives, because of them we have a wonderful thing that we call Freedom.

Thanks for the Post,

Very powerful images to be sure. Just to see the huge numbers of lives lost in a single invasion effort by the Allies and lest we forget, the Axis forces as well...as loss of life means warriors fighting for a cause, sometimes due to silliness like geography or race...

Back