free website stats program Atlanta to Biktoberfest - Join Us? | Harley Davidson Forums

Atlanta to Biktoberfest - Join Us?

Dr. Dolittle

Experienced Member
Contributor
Retired Moderators
I'll be leaving Woodstock at 6:00 AM Thursday, the 16th. Meeting Maysflyboy south of town for breakfast and then heading for Daytona. Not sure yet if we're going highway all the way or veering east at Macon and exploring some of rural Georgia between Macon and Jacksonville. Returning from Daytona early Sunday morning, the 19th.

If this itinerary meshes with anyone else's and you want to try and join up for some of this trip, shoot me a PM and we'll try to work it out. The more the merrier!

May see you on the road. Leaving from the Cracker Barrel in Suwanee Ga. at 9am heading south on I-75 to I-16 east bound to I-95. Will be riding with 5 others keep and eye out for us can't miss my bike it's a 2003 dark and light blue peace officers U/Classic. Staying on the beach 1 mile from the board walk.

May see you on the road. Leaving from the Cracker Barrel in Suwanee Ga. at 9am heading south on I-75 to I-16 east bound to I-95. Will be riding with 5 others keep and eye out for us can't miss my bike it's a 2003 dark and light blue peace officers U/Classic. Staying on the beach 1 mile from the board walk.

Well, we should be pulling out of the Cracker Barrel in McDonough around 8:30 or 9:00 so we'll be ahead of you. Just curious - Mapquest shows your route (I16 to I95) 30 minutes longer than I75 - I10 - I95. Do you know something about staying south on I 75 after Macon that I need to know?

Also, 3 or 4 HDTimeline members are planning on doing the parade laps at the Speedway Friday night together. Care to join us? I can PM you with phone numbers if you're interested.

Last edited:
Will be leaving Camden County Saturday Morning...........Got football Friday night and have to be back for Homecoming Saturday night......Just long enough down in Daytona to spend money LOL.

i travel i-75 to work and back and it has been packed with bikers going south. a lot of good looking bikes! i wish i was going down myself. ride safe and have a blast.

How was the trip? I was scrambling to find someone to watch the kids, so I could go with you guys. But no luck, and Amy was working 12 hour days, both Sat and Sun.

Jon

Back