free website stats program ARMY sissy bar medallions | Harley Davidson Forums

ARMY sissy bar medallions

whacko

I'm in need of a sissy bar medallion for my bike. I have searched online for some custom made ones with an army theme. Anyone know of any good companies out there that make military sissy bar medallions?

Mine is magnetic. I think I got it at Battlezone. I like the fact that I can take it on and off. I also have a CIB that I stick to my battery cover.

Not the fanciest, but it works good enough for me.

Spade5,
Thanks! I just checked the site and the magnets look good.......only problem is they don't have a 4th ID one!!!!!! :small3d031: Darn! I loke the looks of your 25th ID one on your avatar though!

Thanks for the replies. Thinking Smitty may have given me a great idea.....maybe take two or three of my 4th ID dhallenge coins and find a way to put magnetic tape on the backs and then mount them to the back of my sissy bar!

Believe it or not I made mine out of a belt buckle. I wanted a CIB for a medalion but couldn't find one anywhere. I ended up finding a CIB belt buckle and just cut the belt attachments off and used JB weld to adhere it. It turned out really nice.

Sorry guys but what is JB Weld? Could I use it to attach a challange coin or two to my sissy bar?

Sorry guys but what is JB Weld? Could I use it to attach a challange coin or two to my sissy bar?

Yes, absolutely it would work really well. JB weld is a super strong epoxy and you can buy it at any hardware store or even wal-mart. Just beware that if you use it you will never get it off!

Back