free website stats program Arlen Ness Big Sucker Stage 1 | Harley Davidson Forums

Arlen Ness Big Sucker Stage 1

Sgt York

I just installed the ARLEN NESS BIG SUCKER STAGE 1 kit on my 07 EG and want to replace the football with HD Smooth Air Cleaner Cover 29153-07. Anyone know if this will work?

I put this one on mine, it's for a Evo I think and I had to buy thick stick on gasket for the inside on the cover so it would seal against the filter but it looks good.

Attachments

• IMG_0086.JPG
    IMG_0086.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 230
It fits great, you wouldn't believe how many people can't tell it's a 96" twin-cam unless it says so on the filter:lolrolling the gasket just sticks to the inside of the cover to hold it out a little further from the engine. I tried it first with out the gasket and the cover hit the engine before it sealed to the filter. I suppose another option would be to get a taller air filter but the gasket was 5 buck and easy to put on. I don't know the part number but I could find out.

I put the 8" cover on my Sportster for arlen-ness air that they offered.....IT is heavy and good chrome... i ordered from JP cycle when ordering my air kit.... 8" round just like the older bike air covers...... the sporster had a twin-cam look on the air cover... really made the sporty look nicely different....

2006 1200 roadster sportster.

signed....BUBBIE

Back