free website stats program arghhhhh | Harley Davidson Forums

arghhhhh

Sco0tter

Hey all,

Well I got my bike back from the dealer after nearly 2 weeks.
They said they couldn't find any "smoking gun" issue for the starting problems.
But they found a bunch of smaller issues that they have dealt with before, like corrosion in the fuse box and bad wiring.
I rode in to work this morning, no probs so far.....
thay did use just about all my gas tho!
always something.

Re: Together Again!!

Any place u take a vehicle for repair the gas just disappears,, like the missing sock...

so yeah, I got my bike back from the shop, rode to work no issues but then when it's time to hit the road... won't start! AGAIN!!!!
This time I got codes.
just wish I knew what they were.
I'm gonna get that BIG book that someone mentioned before, obviously the dealer isn't going to be of much help.
****learning experience...:bigsmiley30:

for those who want to know, the codes were:
P0261
P0263
P1003

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Last edited by a moderator:
Take it back and make them fix it you have a warranty:s

Just so you know...
The system relay powers the injectors. Fixing the system relay fault will probably take care of the other two codes. For now I would discount the injector codes.
"System relay contacts open" can be one of a few things.. Power source going to the relay , the plug in pins of the relay or the relay itself. Pull the system relay and check the relay socket.

But like Jack said, bring it back in since it is under warranty.

Happy face from this post has since been replaced by a subsequent post, appropriately titled arghhhhh

The arghhhhh was Hobbit replacing some BAD LETTERS amounting to Language that is NOT permitted here on HDT.....(.)

We don't ....BUDGE on LANGUAGE!!!

signed....BUBBIE

The arghhhhh was Hobbit replacing some BAD LETTERS amounting to Language that is NOT permitted here on HDT.....(.)

We don't ....BUDGE on LANGUAGE!!!

signed....BUBBIE

Sorry I should have been more clear.
He was happy in this thread because his bike is working. That was short lived. A subsequent post on another thread titled arghhhhh shows his bike problems are far from over. Click on the arghhhhh to see the subsequent post. Maybe these threads should have been merged.
:newsmile083:

Back