free website stats program are there any floorboard extenders for FLSTC that move them only forwards | Harley Davidson Forums

are there any floorboard extenders for FLSTC that move them only forwards

brucel

I am looking for floorboard extenders to move them a couple on inches forward. I have found Harley Goodies, that move them out 1 inch, Kuryakin that move out an inch and forward and inch, but have been unable to source any for my heritage classic that will only move them forward. I already scrape my floorboards when I corner and I do not want to make things worse by making the floorboards wider by an inch. I thought I read somewhere that you could get OEM Harley davidson forward extenders but my dealer says not! Can anybody help.

Bruce L

One of the best thinks I added was the EZ-Brake pedal. It moves the pedal forward and down. You may need one even more if you move the boards

ezbrake

EZ Brake Product Page

Last edited by a moderator:
I have already ordered the EZ brake pedal as well as the extended shifter. Unfortunately, according to the website the cyclevision product does not work with the engine guards on the FLSTC. Any other suggestions??

Do they fit for the passenger floorboards? My wife is coming "packed" in long trips
WAP.gif

TripleJ: thanks for the suggestion, but they don't fit in my bike. Space troubles: no clearance if you have a teardrop toolbox installed (confirmed by kuryakyn tech support). Besides, the forward position lays over of the floorboard, not at the same height. Not sure it is the best solution, even after removing the toolbox. They have an "extendable" floorboard, similar to switchblade one, but it is so ugly for me
WAP.gif

Well, I finally get a pair of HD adjustable floorboard extensions. Half the catalog price @ eBay. I thought it was a good business. As the description tells you get 2 inches forward BUT always, at least, 2 inches above. Just to be seated in a R bike, says my wife. Not the solution I was looking for. I am working with different positions, combinations, changes of orientation, … anything that can get the desired solution. Any ideas? Anyone that has worked it?
WAP.gif

After testing a bunch of different combinations, no chance of having them down. Thinking of selling them as they do not fulfill my requirements. Not a bad product, BUT not a good explanation in the description.

May want to go to custom...if the design was close, a metal fabricator may conceive an idea with parts in hand or modify them with your detailed description of what you need...sometimes off the shelf may not be available, just a thought!

Back