free website stats program Are SuperGlides THE Best Bikes Ever? | Harley Davidson Forums

Are SuperGlides THE Best Bikes Ever?

fxdc1951

I think so! After owning two Electra Glides, a Road King, three Sportsters, and two Super Glides, I missed my Super Glide the most! So much so, that I traded my Road King for a Super Glide Custom. To me, they're the PERFECT motorcycle! Any one else agree?

I think so! After owning two Electra Glides, a Road King, three Sportsters, and two Super Glides, I missed my Super Glide the most! So much so, that I traded my Road King for a Super Glide Custom. To me, they're the PERFECT motorcycle! Any one else agree?

Glad you enjoy you enjoy the Super Glide, and since you enjoy it so much I really glad your back on one. That being said if we all liked and rode the same bike it would cost so much we probably could not afford.:D

Willie G certainly stumbled onto a GREAT idea marrying a FX front end to a BIG twin chassis. IMO the Superglide is THE best platform for NEW product development and The entry level Big Twin:s

After one Road King and two Road Glides I'm kinda partial to the RG. Comfort, handling, and with a few goodies, good performance.:D

I really like to take my FXRS-CONV. for a ride now and then, but I enjoy the creature comforts of my Electraglide so it gets the miles piled on it. The 07 Electraglide has over 60,000 on the odometer and the 93 FXRS has under 20,000.

326322d1375026905-are-superglides-the-best-bikes-ever-imag0359.jpg

I ALSO miss MY early on bikes..

I bought my First EVO, a 97 FXDS and liked it very much But I sold it and Bought the 2000 FXDS to replace it when TC's came out with it the second and LAST Year for the FXDS model...

That 00 FXDS gave me a lot of riding. OVER 117,000 miles when traded off for my 09 KING (when 2010 models hit the floor)..

Having bought a new 06 sport 1200 R for a retirement gift to myself,,,Not having the body of the young man needed to ride it full time REALLY Remember the SMooooooth ness of the FXD's...

all FXD's gone now:cry

I'll take the 06 sport out when I want to go see my Chiropractor the nest day......:newsmile100:

The KING out after that :D

signed....BUBBIE

Back