free website stats program April snow brings May......? | Harley Davidson Forums

April snow brings May......?

marcus22

130418_001_zps8e83aed6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This is what happened last thursday. Its been the 3rd snowiest April on record here in minnesota. And its doing it again today:bigsmiley19: At this rate i might never get my bike out of storage.

I hope that the end of winter here in Ontario was the ice storm we got last week. It was so nice here today that I took off work around 3:30 and went for a ride out to lake Erie. Had a nice perch supper and just now got home.:D

The last time I bragged how nice the weather was out here in CA., it started to rain for no less than 3 weeks in a row. Served me right I guess!

This time, I'll simply keep a good thought for you and hope your weather improves soon!

Cheers!
Ferrous

That is another reason I moved to Florida, to get away from that 4 letter word:D

That is another reason I moved to Florida, to get away from that 4 letter word:D

Jack has a big house and i am sure he can house all our friends from the north (plus take a photo of them) that way everyone one is happy.

oh by the way i change my phone number :lero

We have had a week now of temperatures above freezing although strong winds and enough rain to wash most of the salt off the roads
As most farmers have just done their spring planting the topsoil is bare the wind dries it out very quickly and picks it up into sand storms in places it is collecting in drifts and the snow ploughs have been called in to keep the roads open
I had sportster out for my first ride of the year on Saturday and yesterday had to go to the city of Elgin for mot about 5 dust storms on the way it can be a wee bit sore getting sand blasted
Dyna is booked for mot tomorrow i think it will be wind and rain
I was almost 2 months late for my first ride of the season

Brian

Hmmm. Must be that globe warmin' stuff agin. Mebbe sombody done messed wit dat calendar agin.

Snatch a knot in it and hang on. It'll be done directly.

Enjoy,
Rich P

Hang in there. Warmer days and better weather are not too far away. We've seemed to have a cooler than normal spring up here in the north east and the Mrs. hasn't wanted to get on the bike yet because of it. In three months we'll probably be complaining it's too hot and humid..........Go figure :p
WAP.gif

......mud, when all the snow melts! Hopefully warmer temps for you soon and you will put all that behind. Hang in there!

Just got done shoveling the drive way so I can get the moving truck in, Colorado here I come.:bigsmiley8:

Back