free website stats program apes anyone? | Harley Davidson Forums

apes anyone?

Ok so since i have been on last I have racked up around 500 miles on the few nice days we have had in minnesota. I have noticed that on the longer days that my shoulder has gotten sore and i want to put some apes on. just wondering if you all had input on what brands or hights work well i think I would like to go with around a 14 to 16 inch set of apes. Any input to what fits would be helpful. Oh an i ride a 2012 fatboy.

Ok so since i have been on last I have racked up around 500 miles on the few nice days we have had in minnesota. I have noticed that on the longer days that my shoulder has gotten sore and i want to put some apes on. just wondering if you all had input on what brands or hights work well i think I would like to go with around a 14 to 16 inch set of apes. Any input to what fits would be helpful. Oh an i ride a 2012 fatboy.

Check your local dealer first, many have a fit simulator now so you can try them before you buy them:D

I put apes on a 98 springer softail,.. loved them around town and such, but got a high speed wobble on the highway cause the wind would hit my body like a parachute, and would start to wobble me, and subsequently the bike over 65 or so,.. those were chubbys, 16".

Attachments

• sylo2.jpg
    sylo2.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 52
Back