free website stats program Ape hangers and all to convert onto a flhx 08 | Harley Davidson Forums

Ape hangers and all to convert onto a flhx 08

BUBBIE

A friend of mine has a BEAUTIFUL 08 FLHX, custom painted, showed me pictures WOW.

He wants the whole scoop (and I don't know) on WHERE is the best place to BUY 10" black powder coated ape hangers for his conversion on 08 FLHX... IS there a FULL KIT? Could some one LIST ALL the needed things to do and buy for the full conversion ... I know there are a lot of I DON"T KNOWS but some one may have done this...

I said I would ASK and if someone here would take time to HELP it would be appreciated....

He being close to sierra vista and or tucson az.......

HAS any body seen the new HOG front cover bike? ,,,, HIS newly painted bike would make that photo envy...

Hope you will help me (us) out

signed....BUBBIE

Don't know about 10" (are those really apehangers?) but hill country custom cycles does some packages. They list on ebay sometimes. I put 16" bagger bars on my street glide when I had it and loved them. I figured the stock bars were 10" or so.

Don't know about 10" (are those really apehangers?) but hill country custom cycles does some packages. They list on ebay sometimes. I put 16" bagger bars on my street glide when I had it and loved them. I figured the stock bars were 10" or so.

Jrstar....
BOY DID YOU HIT THE MARK...THANK YOU
WHAT a easy complete web site Harley Ape Hangers Motorcycle Handlebars - Hill Country Custom Cycles

THEY HAVE IT ALL but the LABOR as it says on that site..
I gave Chris (owner?) a call an got my questions answered plus gave information to my Az. SHERIFF friend..... no tickets for me! ha ha ha

If any others want to see the site, go for a look
I am very impressed with $$$ for the kits and easy to use information...
I might go for a short APE on my FLHR. Chris said many people use the ape because of back problems... apes allow you a lot of adjustment ....

asked about blk powder coated ones,,, He said he had them in stock

I think ONE GOOD POST BACK ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS HERE.....

IF you have anything to add on here , feel free to do so....

THANKS AGAIN

signed....BUBBIE

Glad I could help. I have bought 2 complete setups from them (1 ape set up for the streetglide and a beach bar set up for a deluxe I had)

I did get the beachbar setup on my road king from Johnny Vaughn at hdbikeparts dot com just because he beat hill countrys pricing by about 15.00 with shipping. He is a super guy to deal with also. I think he is out of california.

Back