free website stats program ape handle bars | Harley Davidson Forums

ape handle bars

junior57

whats up looking to put some new bar on my bike 1" ape 20"+ " were can i get the beast price? i have a 68-84 front end on the bike.5speed in 4speed case. the cluth cable i have now is 62" adj. is by trans.ss e carb.the 90% cable is 32" and the 130% 33" long the brake line come from handle bar master. is 22" and takes 11m wrinch can some one send me in the right way thant junior57

hope you get some good post on this. I am going to do the change to a mild Ape hanger.

Goober Says Howdy!

first check with DMV some states have height limits on apes and the 20+ you are talking about exceed some of the limits I know about.. as to the rest of it put your bars on first then you can measure for your cable needs...

Would suggest giving Hill Country Customs a shout,they have handlebar packages,which will have your correct cables and everything included for a bar swap.

what up the 90% is at one end of the cable and on the orther cable one end is 130% ss change there end on the cables . 1980-2007 there carb. used these cables thanks junior57

Back