free website stats program Anyone use cheap windshield? | Harley Davidson Forums

Anyone use cheap windshield?

Mikvi

Anyone used one of the $50.00 E-Bay special windshields? Don't really want to pay $400.00 for a Harley one.

Check these out. Long Ride Shields

I have not used Ebay shield but have used these and they are top notch. You can catch them on sale for a bargain too....

Listen to Bodeen. LRS shields are great. They also go on sale a couple times a year and can be had in the $50 to $80 range (including shipping!). They are very well made and you won't find any other shields with the recurve option anywhere else that I'm aware of in this price range. I highly suggest you skip the Ebay shields and go with these.

Anyone used one of the $50.00 E-Bay special windshields? Don't really want to pay $400.00 for a Harley one.

LRS is the wayto go, have a couple of their shields. Great service, Great product, Great price. Check em out.
WAP.gif

I lucked out. The windshield of my sportster fitted. Just needed to change the quick release clamps to 49mm. $130.00 from HD. Much cheaper than the new windshield. Now I can sell the clamps from the sportster :)

Remember that you get what you pay for. Its better to find a sale on quality shield then purchasing a cheap one to only have to purchase a good one in the end.

Back