free website stats program Anyone have info on this filter system? | Harley Davidson Forums

Anyone have info on this filter system?

PurePower oil filter cooler system for Harley Davidson.

I had one installed on my last 3 builds but before I put it on the new 131 engine I wanted to know if anyone had any experience or knew anyone who had one and what was their thoughts on it.

I cannot put in a link here but you can Google it.

Thanks

A friend of mine has one, and swears by it..... He's tried to get me to try it, but I have not..... have MANY other items I'd rather spend my money on, the filter from the dealer works just fine for me.... JMO

The people that have them swear by them :34: however replacing the HD 5 micron filter and oil on a regular basis works for me rather than the fancy filters.

Buy some chrome instead.:D

2000 fxst purolator pureone #pl10240 has bypass and magnet. cheap. ugly yellow that you got to cover up or paint. but, does a better than anything i have used in the past 47 years.

2000 fxst purolator pureone #pl10240 has bypass and magnet. cheap. ugly yellow that you got to cover up or paint. but, does a better than anything i have used in the past 47 years.

You may want to look this over pertaining to oil filters...

Use what was made and intended to be used on a Harley engine to be sure the bypass opening is right and the filter media is what it should be.

What micron rating are the purolator pureone that you use ?

Oil Filter Comparisons - Harley Davidson Community

tn206s3.jpg

Looks pretty, trick and exotic...but at $199 *OUCH* that would buy a LOT of HD Genuine Oil Filters at $9.50 in Chrome and $6.95 in Black...

http://www.gopurepower.com/store/item.asp?ItemID=PP8110-BF

Back